Another not enough time during editing problem. I wrote this part when I didn't have Internet access (probably during Alecia's gymnastics class), so I couldn't look anything up like I usually do when I write. Anyway, I don’t have any idea if they grow barley in Ohio or not. And it bugs me that it’s in there when I didn’t check to find out. There probably isn’t a Grove Cemetery, either. It would have been cooler if I had actually checked. I did choose actual roads in Canton that went by fields, though. That’s the best I could do.
Oh, and The ritual of Dimorphotheca. I probably don’t even need to mention this, cuz it would surprise me if you didn’t already know, but Dimorphotheca is the scientific name for African Daisy. You know, like the Serenity Purple one. :-)
A Whispered Shout
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment