Poor, poor Gunn. He hardly gets a line or two, let alone a viewpoint! I guess he just wasn’t one of my favorite characters. Not that I didn’t like him or anything, it’s just that the parts he logically did weren’t the ones I focused on, since he mostly went off with Angel to find things for the ritual. I could have gone there with them, but the story wasn't really about them, it was about the more PIVOTAL characters! Plus, he doesn’t have such a distinct personality that it would have been hard to write him anyway. It does makes me feel bad for him, though.
Do you know who I don’t feel bad for? Spike and Angel. Their arguing scene was fun!
2 comments:
There is almost NOTHING better than verbal sparring between Spike and Angel. They turn into such adolescents! I loved when Spike called Angel a poofter earlier.....Ilove how Spike knows exactly how to push Angels buttons and Angel just digs and digs at Spikes insecurities! (Although it always makes me want to defend Spike!)
okay, really this is Tammy posting. Nice pic of Sid though.....
Post a Comment