Tuesday, August 5, 2008

PIvotal Chapter 10: Separated

Hehehe- Tammy, I can totally picture you talking with Spike and bringing up the "earth’s womb" question.

And I did feel bad, Kellie, that Tammy got two fight scenes before you got your first. But, you had other cool things going on, and I knew you would get yours, and it would all work out in the end.

If I could have added more, I would have put in some sparring between Tammy and Spike, Kellie and Angel, and Kellie and Gunn. But, I was kinda lacking in time and originality. Plus, I didn’t want to make the book too long. Still makes me sad I couldn’t, though.

2 comments:

tammy said...

That was a very descriptive paragraph--it was great! I just ran across the "Day of Ephemera" I totally snorted out loud!! Keep it up, Peggy, keep it up! (p.s.Kellie and I don't mind length.....)

kellieanne said...

I definetly don't mind the length! I totally got a high out of Tammy kicking butt long before I did. I do live vicariously through her anyways.

I would love to read what you would write for a sparring scene between Angel and I. That was some of my favorite stuff with Angel and Cordy.